Please help...our parks are provided for your enjoyment--keep them litter-free, safe and beautiful by leaving them as you would like to find them. If you have comments or suggestions, please call the City of Pensacola Department of Public Works at 850-436-5675.
- Normal hours of operation are daylight to 11:00 p.m. unless posted otherwise or programmed activities are scheduled or proper permits are issued.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in parks and recreation facilities with the exception of certain facilities as designated by city ordinance and by special event permit only.
- Motor vehicles are restricted to roadways and designated parking areas.
- No go-carts, dirt bikes or dune buggies are allowed in any city park.
- Golf is prohibited at all city parks.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- All pets must be on a leash unless they are within a designated Dog Park facility.
- The discharging of fireworks, rockets or other incendiaries are prohibited in city parks.
- No peddling, advertising, handbills or signboards shall be permitted in city parks without a permit from the Director of Neighborhood Services.
- Destruction or damage to trees, shrubs, turf, grounds, fences, buildings or other structures or properties within city parks is prohibited.
- There is no day or overnight camping allowed in City parks.
- Open fires are not allowed in City parks.
- If you see a condition that is a safety concern, ie. a tree limb that has come down or a section of a playground is broken, please contact us as soon as possible at 850-436-5675.
- If you observe anyone vandalizing or destroying property in a park please call 911 immediately.